Friday, January 10, 2014

Recovery Part 2

So its been a few hours since I got home from the clinic. For the first three hours or so I had somewhat heavy bleeding (like the start of a period) and passed a very tiny clot. I've had very mild period like cramps with very few heavy ones but I think it was because I stood up too fast. The bleeding got lighter and lighter and right now at 1:34 a.m. I have no bleeding at all but that could change within the hour. It all depends on your own body. I took one 400 mg ibuprofen even though I didn't really need to as my cramps have been non-severe ever since the procedure was finished. I've been eating and drinking a lot of fluid and resting all day. I'm feeling more relieved than anything. There are so many children out there that are starving or abused or in foster care or can't find anyone to adopt them. For those who went to a good home...they are very lucky. Not every child put up for adoption gets the opportunity to grow up in a stable and loving home. So for now I guess I can say I'm emotionally and physically okay. I have no regrets so far. I had a positive abortion experience and even though I was 100% comfortable with my decision before I even made the appointment I believe the way I was treated helped me tremendously with my recovery as a whole...even though I'm not technically 100% recovered.

No comments: