Saturday, January 11, 2014

Recovery Part 3

So it has been 24 hours since the d&e and I'm feeling fine. I'm not bleeding onto the pad but there is a little bit when I wipe. I was a little gassy and crampy last night and my mind was a bit restless so I found it hard to fall asleep but when I did I slept well.

I'm having some mixed feelings about the abortion last night. I know it was the right choice but I'm human and I do have a heart so I do feel quite guilty. But there are so many children all ready in this world who are abused, neglected, starved, homeless, and just cannot find a home in this world. Some grow up into their adult years in foster care with so solid and loving home. That could've been my child. Or I could've kept the child but I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to give him/her all the great opportunities in life because I simply cannot provide that. I don't feel good saying all of this because on some level I feel like I'm making excuses but I also know that if abortion wasn't the right choice for me then I wouldn't have been able to go through with it.

No comments: